People Magazine

I am going to talk about the top stories published by People Magazine weekly. Many people are involved with what the media has to say on celebrities, which is why everyone loves to read people and gossip on celebrity life.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Renee and Kenny Split





What happened between Renee and Kenny? This seems to be the topic everywhere today and the cover of People Magazine. They just recently got married, just four months ago, and now everyone wonders what happened to this happy couple. People Magazine basically describes their relationship as being rushed and that they were still getting to know one another after they were married. A friend of the two, Tim McGraw, said that it just was not right for either one of them, however, another friend said that Kenny had no idea that Renee was about to drop "the bomb." Well, I guess this split is not really a shocker for anyone because celebrity marriages never seem to work for long periods of time, but some do. Another break-up that just occurred was between Tori Spelling and her husband of only 14 months, Charlie Shanian. A friend of Tori's said that "She loved him. But she wasn't in love with him." What is with all these break-ups? But, on the other side, there are the more happy couples and marriages. One to point out is Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell, who are heading to the alter, after have been dating for a year. They seem to be very happy together and talk of having kids after they are married. I wonder how John Stamos feels about this? For those of you who do not know who John Stamos is, he is Rebecca's ex-husband, who played Uncle Jessie on Full House. In addition to happy couples, lets talk about the happy couple Britney and Kevin. I know all of you know that she had a baby boy because everyone follows up on People, and every other magazine that talks about Britney and Kevin's new baby boy Sean Preston. Her website starts off by showing her and Kevin kissing and saying it's a boy. To see this click here www.britneyspears.com/. They seem so happy and cute together.

*One last note I want to say is that in my last few blogs, I told all of you that some babies were torn from their parents during Katrina. Well, I have very good news, one of the little baby girls named Kalise, had just reunited with her mother after have been torn from her during Katrina. I knew there was still hope for these children to find their families.

6 Comments:

  • At September 26, 2005 6:25 PM, Blogger Melanie Alamo said…

    Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like music on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

     
  • At September 27, 2005 2:23 PM, Blogger Alexis Wood said…

    Danielle, I absolutely love your blog. If it wasn't for you I would have no idea what was going on in the world. Like for example, Renee and her husband already split! Wow that didn't take long at all. I know celebrity marriages are shorter but that is just ridiculous. They are normal people also. Why does fame break up so many marriages? In my opinion, it is very sad. As for Jerry and Rebecca, I think they are so hot together. I was a little upset when I learned of her break- up with John Stamos because c'mon who doesn't love Uncle Jesse? Jerry is one sexy stud and I hope their relationship lasts. As for Brit and Kevin I am very happy for them and hope they are wonderful parents to their new baby boy. Your fabulous blog also informed me of the baby’s name which I had been searching for. Keep up with the great gossip because I can never get enough

     
  • At September 29, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Rachel Curran said…

    It's crazy that Renee and Kenny are splitting, but can I just say...."fools rush in!?!" I guess after Barbie and Ken and then Brad and Jen broke up I just lost all hope in celebrity fairy tale marriages. So I guess this was not really surprising. I almost feel with her acting career and his music career, this was almost inevitable. Anyways, I am happy that Rebecca and Jerry are tying the knot. I think they are both just swell but I still just wonder about whatever happened to Rebecca and Uncle Jesse...they seemed so cute! I am just waiting to see pics of Brittany and Kevin's baby! They are probably waiting until someone pays them millions of dollars to release any photos or disclose any other information. I feel like that baby probably came out of the womb singing and dancing and he will be another little prodigy child-star.

     
  • At October 03, 2005 5:24 PM, Blogger Lisa C said…

    Rebecca and Jerry are good looking, HOWEVER, I think he's an unstable person. I met him 2 Winters ago when I was on TRL. No, we didnt get into a deep conversation, but he's a little "off" if you know what I mean. I think he's way to wacky for Rebecca and although he can probably make her laugh, she will get sick of him quickly. She needs to just get back together with John Stamos. He's the hottest, sweetest guy and he was Uncle Jesse! Who doesnt love Uncle Jesse? And as for Britney, congrats on their marriage and baby-- so glad its not a really weird name, but that's not going to last either. Well thanks a lot Danielle!

     
  • At October 03, 2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Shayna said…

    I feel like there is no news besides break-ups and marriages coming out of Hollywood right now. It just seems like way more than usual. I was stunned that Renee and Kenny are getting the marriage annulled because all those wedding pictures and quotes made them seem like everything was really perfect... but I guess in Hollywood everything moves a little faster and public view may be way different from the view on the inside of the relationship. On another note, I heard that Gwyneth Paltrow is pregnant again. What do you think about this and what kind of crazy name can she come up with next?

     
  • At November 21, 2005 5:41 PM, Blogger Marc Shaffer said…

    First of all, I think that it is great to see that some of the families that were torn apart from Katrina are being reunited. That has to be the most heartwarming and relieving feeling you could ever experience.

    As for all the marriages ending in divorce, it only makes sense. Nothing in the spotlight ever seems to last long, and with divorce rates as high as they are, its only a matter of time before one of the many celebrity couples split. The ones that seem to grab all the attention are the ones that end quickly, but that makes sense too. With how fast paced and pressured living in the spotlight must be, celebrities almost seemed pressured by the media to make thier current partner a husband or wife. Many times the crucial relationship building stages are rushed and the end result is often times a quick divorce. It makes sense. Hopefully some of the featured happy couples are truy satisfied and will make things work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Ask Google