People Magazine

I am going to talk about the top stories published by People Magazine weekly. Many people are involved with what the media has to say on celebrities, which is why everyone loves to read people and gossip on celebrity life.

Friday, November 18, 2005

THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE--Matthew McConaughey

This week in the 20th Anniversary Celebration of People, Matthew McConaughey gets crowned as the "Sexiest Man Alive." I personally have always loved Matthew and thought he is such a good actor, as well as good looking man. One of my favorite movies that he starred in was "How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days." He was so funny and charming in that movie. Now besides my personal feelings, let's get into what Matthew told People in this issue. Let me start off by saying that not only is McConaughey charming and talented, but he can speak fluent in Spanish. Now I know all girls love a man that can speak more than one language, I mean we all know it is attractive. In addition, he has been dating Penélope Cruz for the past year and seems to be very happy with her. McConaughey also works out all the time and he says "I don't feel like my head works right," if he does not get the chance to exercise. I am sure we all know that he works out by the looks of his body, what a lucky girl Cruz is. Moving on, not only does Matthew have all these traits above, but he also cooks. He seems to have done everything right so far for being a man. He told People that "I like to cook. I make a real good pasta with red sauce. All my plates are oversized. I'll put cold salad on the bottom and put hot pasta over it. Corn will be in the marinara. Usually just a spaghetti. Garlic, that's the first thing, and then bring down the yellow onions and fresh tomatoes, and just a shot of Prego out of the bottle helps with the viscosity. It's very important, you want it to stick to the noodle. And then Italian sausage." What more could you ask for from Matthew McConaughey, he is a man that has it all. To read more about Matthew go to http://people.aol.com/people.
Another thing I want to talk about in People this issue is Nicole Kidman. The question going around is "Are Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban engaged?" Well it seems that Nicole was spotted wearing a ring on her finger on November 11th while walking with Keith. However, Keith Urbans rep, Paul Freundlich, told People that, "Right now it's just a rumor. When and if there's a statement we'll make that public." All celebrities tend to say that comment if they are trying to keep something secret, so I guess we will not know until the couple tells the public if or if not they are engaged. I do not think the couple is engaged yet, but they are inseparable so maybe they will become engaged sometime shortly.
One last thing I want to say about Nicole Kidman is that she wishes Tom and Katie 'happiness' for their relationship and soon to be baby. It is always nice to hear that an ex wife is happy for her ex husband and soon to be new family.

8 Comments:

  • At November 21, 2005 6:04 PM, Blogger Marc Shaffer said…

    I haven't read the people for this week, but when viewing the webpage, you have to question some of their picks. Obviously they include mostly prominent celebrities, but some of the choices look almost scary. It would be a surprise to me if they honestly couldn't find more attractive people in their office. I don't want to single any of the people out, because I just saw the pics and maybe there is more to putting them on the list then just the pic I saw but still.

    I think that it is very nice that Nicole is offering her blessings to Tom and Katie. If my memory serves me correctly, Tom had some rude comments to her a while back, things that were private and should have remained that way, so for her to be the bigger person and say the right things, even if she doesn't mean them is nice to see.

     
  • At November 22, 2005 3:54 AM, Blogger Shayna said…

    This semester has been really hard on me with school and work and I have felt like I was wasting my People subscription a lot of the time because all I have time to do most weeks is look at the pictures and read like one article. What has helped is that I have always tried to make it a different article than your blog was about so I could really find out as much of what it said as possible. Thanks for constantly keeping me up to date a lot more than my time actually allows. I can’t wait until after finals when I can finally sit down and get caught up on everything!

     
  • At November 22, 2005 11:15 AM, Blogger Alexis Wood said…

    Matthew McConaughey is the love of my life! He is so charming and talented, and I love to watch him on the big screen. I have to agree with you and say that I love him in How to Lose a Guy in Ten s Days. He is great in that movie and Kate Hudson is so lucky to star opposite him. I also think he is good in the Wedding Planner with Jennifer Lopez. That sexy southern accent can lure girls from all over. Penelope Cruz is one of my favorite actresses. I think she is absolutely gorgeous and seems to have a fun personality. I hope the two continue to date because I would love to see them end up together. The man can cook, speak Spanish, and loves to take care of himself by working out frequently. What more could a girl ask for? I hope to see his handsome face on the big screen very soon! Great Job with the blog Danielle!

     
  • At November 22, 2005 4:58 PM, Blogger Katie Glennon said…

    Okay, those people at People are definitely onto something. Mathew McConaughey is defiantly the sexiest man alive. Hands down. There is something about his accent and his masculinity that just makes him orgasmic. I can barely watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, because I am just too in love with him and would not be able to ever look at other guys any other way, or function in society. I think I would give my first born child to be Peneloope Cruz and be able to sleep with him. Didn’t she also date Tom Cruise? That kinda discredits her because he is a psycho.

     
  • At November 22, 2005 9:09 PM, Blogger Jeff said…

    Not a bad pick for Sexiest Man Alive. If People Magazine would have chosen Tom Cruise, I probably would have tried to burn every copy I saw. I have no idea about Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban but I think it is very classy of Nicole to wish Tom and Katie the best. I had posted before that I wonder how she is dealing with the whole Tom/Katie circus (especially now that they are having a baby) and she seems to be handling it well. She should just take it as a blessing that she isn't with Tom Cruise anymore because he is certifiably nuts.
    Anyway, this is a pretty good blog and I'm glad to see that another guy makes comments or else I would be feeling pretty awkward.

     
  • At November 22, 2005 10:39 PM, Blogger ArmyJacketNinja said…

    I went online and actually voted for Matthew McConaghey as the sexist man alive. I have to agree with what all the other women of the world think. You couldn't have said it better by saying "Let me start off by saying that not only is McConaughey charming and talented, but he can speak fluent in Spanish. Now I know all girls love a man that can speak more than one language, I mean we all know it is attractive." An American man who can speak Spanish is DEFINTELY sexy. And he has nice abs, and he's a talented actor. Did I mention he plays the bongos naked? And he's in one of my favorite movies 'A Time To Kill."

     
  • At March 05, 2006 8:11 AM, Blogger I am the master of the Internet said…

    http://www.babesinhollywood.com

     
  • At April 24, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Really nice blog. I often browse the web for love and dating related sites and articles and last time I found http://top-personals.net. Check it if you�re looking for victoria swinger. Adult Singles

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Ask Google